Wednesday, September 24, 2008

praise for the jennifer bag


* due to the declining economy we have recently reduced the price of the jennifer bag from $80 to $55. 

we are so happy with our etsy feedback for the jennifer bag. here's what our customers have said about their bags........

"I'm really amazed by the quality of my new bag! It is just beautiful and appears very well made. I didn't realize that the strap is leather...it is so supple and feels really great to carry! Thank you!"

"I absolutely love my new bag. The finishing is so professional--really a quality item. The shape/size is perfect for daily use. The handle is the perfect length to single-handedly slip up onto my shoulder. The seller was communicative and prompt."

"I adore this bag! It's so cute and very spacious without being too bulky! It's perfect for shopping AND for school, I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"Beautiful bag!! I absolutely love it...the colors are amazing and the construction is flawless!! THANK YOU!!!!"

"very nice sellers. the bag is very well made and stylish. thank you!"

No comments: